My current favorite nail polish colors for the summertime (from left to right):
2. bachelorette bash
3. peach daiquiri
1. The beach is pretty much my favorite place. Ever.
2. This here blog has a new look. Nothing too drastic, but if you usually read through a feed reader or via email, you should click over and check it out!
3. There’s just something about watering plants on a Saturday evening that makes me want to embrace my inner child and play in the hose.
4. This makes my heart happy and is just plain goodness:
“Blessed be the Lord! For he has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy.
The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.”
- Psalm 28:6-7
5. I’m currently eating a bowl of cocoa puffs (yes, at 10:30pm) and watching the season premiere of Covert Affairs (love that show!), so I’m gonna get back to that now. . .good night!